TDXI’s core capabilities lie in defense and intelligence services where the next generation of warfare will rely heavily on the collection, curation, analysis, management and safeguarding of data. Defense and intelligence services takes these tasks to a new level, uniting capabilities like collection and analysis with public relations and influence operations to deliver the full spectrum of information operations to the United States and our partner allies. TDXI team members are expert in designing solutions that address our evolving national security challenges, rapidly integrating them into mission sets to achieve results.
Capabilities: TDXI’s overall capabilities include open source intelligence, human intelligence, geospatial intelligence, intelligence analysis, cyber security, emerging technology, insider threat detection, intelligence education and training, homeland security, defense innovation, FAO support services, Arctic technologies.
In addition, our direct Intelligence capabilities include:
- Emerging technology scouting and mission integration
- Cyber security and Artificial Intelligence program support
- All Source Analytical Support Services
- HUMINT and Counterintelligence Activities
- Biometrics and Identity Training Solutions
- Geospatial Intelligence
- Intelligence Doctrine Development Assistance
- Command Watch Subject Matter Expert
- Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX)
- Foreign Disclosure Support
- Collection Management